cialis generico 2016 Requests from Schools or Agencies

Requests for Technical Assistance from Schools, School Districts, and other Agencies enter Technical Assistance (TA): Assistance given to classroom/agency staff, support staff, or administration in a variety of areas including instructional strategies, behavior management, communication training, etc. If your school is located in one of the 18 counties FSU CARD serves, you can download this form, fill it out, have it signed by the appropriate school administrator and parent/guardian (if applicable) and fax or email it to our office.

click here Technical Assistance Request Form


source url (850) 644-3644


comprare levitra originale spedizione veloce